Chuyển đến nội dung
Basic camping Vocabulary
- bug spray = insect repellent
- compass = equipment for navigation
- backpack = a bag which you carry on your back
- air mattress = a bed mattress that is filled with air
- hat = for protection against weather, particular the sun or rain
- raincoat = a jacket which is waterproof
- wildlife = wild animals
- campground = the place for camping
- path = a track or way to walk (people follow paths in the forest)
- firewood – wood used for campfires
- cramped = not enough space, too small
- being closed to nature = spending time near wildlife and in natural areas.
- camping gear = a collection of camping equipment
error: Content is protected !!